Making sure that you back up your computer system is a must. We do so much online these days and there is so much of our information that is out there that we need to be sure to protect our digital lives on the best way possible.
In the following paragraphs, you will find out not only what a backup assistant is, but you will also find that there are more questions that you may have about this process that are also answered. Let’s get right down to it.
What is a backup assistant?
When talking about this in particular, this means that it is a type of software for mobiles that keeps track of all of your contact information that you have in the mobile’s contact list. However, you can get this kind of software online for computers too.
What is auto backup software?
Auto backup software is sort of like a backup assistant. This type though is for computers and aside from you contact list, it will backup everything that you tell it to.
The auto part means that once you set it, it should make a backup at pre-determined times although you can manually make a backup whenever you choose to.
Is My PC Backup a good option for me?
If you have files, documents, music, videos, pictures or anything else that you do not want to lose and they are only available to you on the computer then it is imperative that you find an online cloud (backup) service such as My PC Backup to safeguard these things.
How can I get a My PC Backup review?
Whenever you want a review of anything just go to your favorite search engine and type in review and what you are looking for…for example…’My PC Backup Review”. You will instantly get thousands of relevant reviews.
Is backing up your computer necessary?
Only if you need anything that is stored on it. I mean, you can get thumb drives, CDs. DVDs and more to back up your information, but doing it that way will take up so much of your time that you will seriously wonder if it is worth it at all.
How do you back up and restore?
You can either do what was just mentioned with the thumb drives, CDs and DVDs or go to an online storage solution company and try their services. Most of them offer free trials. Take advantage of the free trials to find one that not only suits your needs but that is also easy to understand and use.
What are the backup devices that you need?
That depends on how you will be backing anything up. If you will be using a thumb drive then you will need a functional USB port along with a drive that has enough space on it for what you will be backing up.
For backups using CDs or DVDs you will need to appropriate writer and enough of the media to store what you need.
To store online in a cloud, you need a membership with whichever service you will be using.
Can you backup drives by themselves?
Yes, you can choose to backup individual files or documents or whole folders and even entire drives if that is your wish.
How do you find a good backup manager?
The best way to find one that will work best for you is by trial and error. Not everyone’s needs are the same and no 2 online backup services are the same. Start out with their free trials and when you find one that you mesh well with, use it.
How long will it take to backup my PC?
Doing it yourself in the traditional way can take hours and sometimes even full days. Doing it by using one of the cloud services will take no more than a few minutes and you can still get other stuff done while you are doing that.
Is there specific backup software for Windows?
If you have a system running Windows 8 then you should be aware that there is something called Sky Drive that is a part of that operating system. This is a cloud that is specific to Windows operating systems. It might be confusing at first, but once you play around with it for a minute you will see that it really is easy to operate.
What are some home backup solutions?
Home backup solutions cover every single thing that we have talked about in this article. Even for the non-tech savvy person, all of these methods are viable options simply because they are all so easy to do.
Beyond that, if you have more questions about the step-by-step process of each one you can find directions for each type on the internet with a quick search.
MYPCBACKUP Review And How They Help You
Never Lose Files Again with My PC Backup! One of the worst things in life is knowing you’ve lost all of the files that you have worked so hard to keep all these years—and that’s why you need to download My PC Back Up!
So, what is My PC Backup exactly?
It is your one stop online shop when it comes to file storage, backing up not only your files but also your mobile devices, sync the content of your PC with your other devices, and even protect your files and your computer from viruses, courtesy of My PC Backup virus removal! In short, it will make your life easier and more manageable by taking care of your files for you!
It’s also super easy to get this program. All you have to do is go to the website, make your own account by providing the necessary details, download the app, and that’s it! You can now expect your files and your computer to be protected, and accessing your files will no longer be hard!
After asking what it is, you need to know what it can actually do. Here’s what you should know.
- BackUp is secure. Unlike other security programs and even payment gateways, the My PC Back Up program makes use of 256 bit Encryption Technology that protects not just your files, but also your details 90% better. This means that you get all the privacy that you deserve and that you’re the only one who’ll be able to access your files!
- Deletion is Permanent. More so, the removal tool also makes it easy for you to delete files without them coming back to haunt you in the near future or the like! When they’re gone, they’re gone forever!
- Easy file sharing. In case you want to share files, or even an entire folder with your family or friends, you can easily do it with the help of the MyPCBackup program!
- Sync multiple devices. By clicking download, you’re also able to give yourself the chance to sync files that you have placed in different computers, all to the other gadgets that you have at hand, provided that they’re compatible with the program. Such devices include Blackberry, iPod, iPad, and other Android devices and smart phones, as well. This also means that you can transfer data to and from your computer to your mobile device!
- 100% Automation! These days, mostly everyone lives busy lives and that’s why it is important to have something that you know will take care of trivial things, such as your files, for you. The said program works in such a way that it stores your files, creates back up for them, and make sure that everything is well taken care of, even if you don’t open the program each day! What you only have to do is choose a so-called back up schedule, set the program to do it, and voila! You can expect it to remember the said time and do what you want without having a hard time!
- Unlimited Storage! And of course, you’d be glad to know that this program gives you unlimited storage—so you can save anything you want without any hassle!
How It Works
You know what it can do—so how you actually make it work for you?
Well, you have to relax because it’s really not rocket science. After clicking download, here’s what comes next:
- File selection. First thing you have to do is choose the files that you want to store and create a copy of. You’d have to wait for initial back up, but after that, you can expect the program to save what you want it to save, and delete unnecessary files, courtesy of My PC Backup removal. Viruses will be scanned, too, with the help of the virus removal function! With the help of this feature, you could also delete files that you have on a device or a computer that’s stolen from you, which makes the process all the better!
- All Hail the Cloud. Then, you can now expect your files to be in the cloud. Yes, it could be quite scary, especially given the fact that there are all these cloud hacks that happened in the past year. But, again, you have to remember that this program makes use of 256 SSL Encryption. Basically, that means that this security programs is also secured in itself—so whatever you upload can only be accessed by you, and you alone. Aside from that, when your files are already in the cloud, it won’t take much time for you to be able to back up files that you need a copy of urgently. That’s definitely great for any kind of security program!
- Access Your Files Wherever You May Be! And, the best part is that you could actually access your files wherever you are, whenever you want. Since they’re already in the cloud, you know that it would be easy for you to access your files whenever you want to, without worrying that others will be able to see them, too!
Of course, before deciding to buy or try a program, it’s just right that you read some reviews about it. There are a couple of PC backup reviews out there, as well as MyPCBackup.com reviews that will shed light on what the program can and can’t do. In summation, here’s what researchers found out:
- Interface. According to most reviews, the program’s interface is sleek and easy to navigate, which saves users a lot of time, because they get to do what they want right away instead of having to deal with too many plug-ins, or clicking too many links just so the program will be able to give them what they want.
- Mobile apps. Another thing that most users like is the fact that there are many mobile apps that are provided by the said program. This means that it’s not limited to one kind of device alone, and that even if you’re using and Apple or Android device, or other smart phones, even Windows Phones, you could actually access your account and your files. Therefore, there would be less hassle of having to use your computer just to see your files, or having to buy another mobile device for the same reason. In short, it saves you a lot of time and money!
- Data wipe. And of course, you can be happy that this program offers data wipe services that aren’t offered by most security and back up programs available and that’s why it’s best to take advantage of this!
- Unlimited is limited. Meanwhile, one of the problems that users of this program have is that the “unlimited plan” is actually capped at just 500 GB, or around 20 GB for each device. After which, you have to upgrade your account to the business package, which allows you to store over 500 GB of files, or you may choose to cancel your account otherwise.
- Limited Syncing. Yes, it’s true that you can synch your files to various and unlimited number of devices, but you might be disappointed to know that you can only sync 2 GB to each device. After which, you’ll get a quote from the manufacturers, asking you to upgrade your account to 5, 10, 15, or 20GB sync capabilities, where as other devices won’t limit the amount that you sync whatever happens.
- Add-ons. And, possibly the most frustrating thing found on most MyPCBackUp.com reviews is that there are somewhat supercharged upgrades and add-ons that are offered to the user to make their accounts better, and make the program better, in general, which they had no idea about in the beginning. Of course, knowing this could make anyone frustrated easily. Such add-ons include hourly back ups, automatic video back up, and recycle bin protection, amongst others.
These reviews shall then open up your mind to the pros and cons of the program, and to see whether it fits in your lifestyle or not so think well before choosing to try or deciding to purchase the program.
Why Do You Actually Need It?
In the end, it all comes down to why you actually need the program.
Well, it’s simple: You need a MyPCBackup account because you never really know when bugs or viruses may attack your computer, when you could accidentally delete your files, or when your computer and your other devices would simply break down on you. And you know how hard it is to say goodbye to your files especially if they’re extremely important!
So, what you have to do then is try a program that will make it easier for you to track your files, store them somewhere safe, and make sure that you could access them whenever you want to. Sure, it may not be perfect, but it’s still better than nothing!
That said, check it out as soon as you can. You surely won’t regret it!
If you still want to read more, check out the older second part of the post below:
Today we are going to spend a few minutes talking about MY PC Backup and what the specific service is that they offer. They do offer their service as a free trial, however it should be noted that the free trial only offers a few MB of space for you to try.
In order to fully try this software though, you will need to go ahead and purchase it. This is because there really is not much that you can try with only a small bit of cloud space. Before, you decide on that though, read about it below so you know what we are talking about.
What is MYPCBACKUP?
It’s an online utility that you can use to protect your files, photos, emails, music documents, videos and more. This is beneficial in many ways.
First, if you happen to get a virus on your computer you will not lose any of your info if it is remotely stored with this backup solution.
Secondly, if your computer needs to go to the shop or for some reason you need to access your files from a computer or tablet that is not your own, you can easily gain access to any files you have stored on your account.
It is easy to get an account for this too. Simply sign up, download the app and protect your files.
Basically, this is a cloud drive. If you are not familiar with the term cloud drive, then try this basic description…a cloud drive works sort of like a bank. You put your money (files, documents, info, etc.) into the bank (cloud) and when you need to get access to it or withdraw from the bank (cloud), you download what you need.
This really is simple to understand and use. It is a great way to make sure that you can access any of your files that you need no matter where you are.
Read the SOS online backup review here
Where can I find My PC Backup reviews?
Finding reviews for anything is a breeze nowadays. All that you have to do in order to find a review for anything is go to your favorite search engine and type in what you are looking for along with the word review. So for this instance you would type in something like My Pc Backup review. You will have instant access to thousands of reviews and then you just need to go and read them to decide if this is a feasible option for you.
Why should I use the MyPCBackup Program?
Anyone can find a reason for using this type of backup system. If you have photos that you want to keep that are more important to you than anything, this is a great way to protect them. For example, if you have a loved one who died and you want to protect the photos you have of them, this is a great option.
If you have a need to access your files when you are in different places, this negates the need of having to carry a laptop with you where ever you go. If your files are stored in the cloud, you can access them from any computer or tablet anywhere.
If you happen to have mega files, this is a great option for you because of the unlimited storage space.
Can I create my own My PC Backup Review?
Of course you can. However, if you are going to create a review for anything, it is always recommended that you do actually use the product first. You would be surprised how many reviews for things are done by people who don’t have a clue what they are actually writing about. It does get rather funny at times.
Has CNET done or received a MYPCBACKUP Review?
Yes, they have and it can be found here: http://cnet.com CNET is a great place to look when you are looking for credible reviews on anything computer of software related. It is the go to place and should be the first place on your list when you want to check out new software.
Some of the pros and cons found on the CNET review are as follows:
- Can be set up to automatically backup your system at predetermined times
- Easy to understand
- Easy to learn
- At times there are unauthorized charges to your credit card
- Some people experienced poor customer service
- Difficult to get an actual human on the phone
- After software is installed, multiple pop ups appear at random times
In all honesty, anytime you install new software on your computer, you will experience some changes. The question ultimately is: are the changes worth the benefits that the software provides?
SOS Online Backup Keeps You Protected
In the world today everything is pretty much digital and what isn’t already digital will be soon. Before…and even to some extent now, we kept our files and documents safe in fire proof filing cabinets.
No the internet can’t catch on fire but a home, office or vehicle where your computer can and if all of your important information is stored solely on that machine then what happens to it when you lose that machine?
What about if you get a virus? How can you make sure that all of your oh so important files, photos and documents are safe all of the time?
That is what we will be discussing today. SOS Online Backup will be fully explained and any questions that you may have will be attempted to be both anticipated and answered in the following paragraphs.
What is SOS Backup?
SOS Backup is an online service that will allow you to store all of your files, folders, documents, pictures, videos and any other digital material in their cloud.
This means that all of the information that you store in their cloud is safe and protected in the event of something happening to your computer.
What is a cloud or cloud computing?
The term cloud is a way of saying the internet. Anytime something is stored on the cloud, it is saying that it is stored on the internet.
Cloud computing utilizes entire networks of servers that run low cost consumer technology on PCs with specialized connections that spread the chores for data processing between them.
Can SOS backup keep all of your information safe?
Do you know how hard it is to get something off of the internet once it is there? It is nearly an impossible task.
Since cloud computing basically finds a remote corner of the internet for your files to be stored in (one that is only accessible by you), your files and documents will never be safer.
What are some of the features?
There are a great many features to this type of backup.
First of all, man cloud services will use encryption techniques to make sure that your data is safe from hackers and other would be malicious characters. A great many of them actually use multi-level encryption.
What you can store on the cloud is not relegated to only those files on your PC. You can store anything digital on the cloud no matter if it is something from a desktop computer, a laptop, your Android phone or even an iOS device.
When you have information stored on a cloud, such as with SOS Online Backup, it doesn’t matter where you are or whose device you might be using, you will be able to get instant access to all of your files.
Let’s take a look at a scenario here. You were working on a project for a client. Midway through, your computer starts acting funny.
Stop what you are doing and save your files real quick and try to determine what is going on with your computer. When you turn your computer back on, you discover that you have a virus.
Now, those files that you were working on, had you saved them to a cloud such as SOS Online Backup you would have been able to access them and send them on to the client as opposed to having to wait for your computer to get fixed and then retyping them into clean documents before you could send them.
Is this type of thing expensive?
How expensive is it to have to replace all of the work that you have ever done? All of the pictures that you have taken? Your journal? How much would you pay to protect those things?
Considering the cost of what you are protecting, is $9.99 a month expensive?
Can I get a free trial?
Yes, there is a free trial available. During the free trial, you will be able to have access to 175 GB of storage space for free for a total of 14 days.
If you have 175GB worth of documents and files to back up then you are actually putting yourself at risk by not backing them up with a system such as SOS Online Backup.
Where can I get reviews of SOS backup?
Reviews of anything and everything can be found with ease simply by executing a simple search on your favorite search engine. Just go there and type in “reviews for SOS Online Backup” and you will get thousands of relevant hits immediately.
For software reviews, a great place to look is CNET.com. They have a 5 star system and publish real user reviews as well as an in-depth review by their editors. If they don’t like a feature or if there is a bug, they will let you know.